Make your windows colourful and festive with this Christmas Baubles Suncatcher craft! There are 3 free printable bauble shapes to choose from.
Fill in your details and your pdf download link will be emailed to you direct. (You can subscribe to our newsletter at the same time if you want to.) Print the templates and follow the Christmas Bauble Suncatchers tutorial here or print the instructions below.
- Free Printable Christmas Bauble Template
- Coloured Cardstock
- Glitter Washi Tape
- Hole Punch
- Download and print the free Christmas bauble suncatcher craft template. You can print them straight onto coloured cardstock or on white to colour in or trace around.
- Cut out the two pieces of each bauble shape and the little topper.
- Lay strips of washi tape across the inside of one of the bauble shapes. You can be as ordered or as random as you like. Try not to push down the middle section so it doesn't stick to the table top.
- Apply Glue to the second bauble frame piece and stick it on top of the first. This hides the rough ends of your washi tape.
- Use the hole punch to make a hole in the bauble topper.
- Glue the bauble topper on to the top of the bauble.
- Gently Stick them to your window.