These elf Christmas cards are so cute and fun! A card and puppet in one!
Fill in your details and your pdf download link will be emailed to you direct. (You can subscribe to our newsletter at the same time if you want to.) Print the templates and follow the Elf Card tutorial here or print the instructions below.
- Free Printable Elf Christmas Card Template
- Green Cardstock
- Skin Coloured Cardstock
- White Cardstock
- Craft Sticks
- Pom Poms
- Wiggle Eyes
- Print the free Elf Christmas Cards Template.
- Cut out the pieces and colour them in or trace around them onto coloured card. You need skin coloured head and ears, a green hat, and a white hat trim and writing sheet.
- Fold the elf's head piece in half widthways so that it opens and shuts on a hinge at the top.
- Glue the elf ears onto the back.
- Glue on the elf hat and the hat trim.
- Decorate the elf's face with wiggle eyes, a red pom pom nose and a drawn on smile.
- Glue a green pom pom to the top of the elf's hat.
- Glue a craft stick handle onto the back of the elf card.
- Cut a short length of thin ribbon. Thread on a jingle bell or two and tie them into the middle.
- Glue the ribbon onto the back of the craft stick behind the elf's neck. Position the bells slightly to one side of the neck so they will hang at the front when the ribbon is tied.
- Write a Christmas greeting onto the white writing sheet.
- Glue the writing sheet inside the elf card and tie the ribbon into a bow to seal the Christmas card.