These round Santa Cards are adorably fun and jolly!
Fill in your details and your pdf download link will be emailed to you direct. (You can subscribe to our newsletter at the same time if you want to.) Print the templates and follow the Santa Card tutorial here or print the instructions below.
- Free Santa Card Template
- Red, Black and White Cardstock
- Skintone Cardstock or Paper
- Glitter Tape
- Red Pom Pom
- Wiggle Eyes
- Marker Pen
- Download and print the Free Santa Christmas Card Template.
- Either colour the pieces in and then cut them out or trace around them onto coloured card and cut them out. You'll have a red round body and triangle hat. Black mittens, boots and belt. White beard, pom pom, hat trim and little mitten and boot trims. Also a semicircle skin coloured face.
- Snip all around the edge of the large white semi circle to give texture to Santa's beard.
- Glue on Santa's face, red hat and white hat trim.
- Fold the round body pieces in half to make a card that opens and shuts with the hinge at the top. Glue Santa's head onto the hinge.
- Glue on Santa's black belt and trim off any excess.
- Glue on Santa's mittens, boots and their white trim. Add the white pom pom to Santa's hat.
- Either draw on Santa's face or use wiggle eyes and a red pom pom nose.
- Add a sparkly gold tape buckle to Santa's belt.
- Finish off your Santa Christmas Cards by opening them up and writing your greeting inside.