These Santa finger Puppets are so fun to make and play with.
Fill in your details and your pdf download link will be emailed to you direct. (You can subscribe to our newsletter at the same time if you want to.) Print the templates and follow the Santa Finger Puppet craft tutorial here. or print the instruction card below.
- Free Printable Santa Finger Puppet Template
- Red, White and Black Cardstock
- Gold Glitter Tape (optional)
- Red and White Pom Poms
- Wiggle Eyes
- 1 Inch Circle Hole Punch
- Marker Pen
- Print the free Santa Finger Puppet Template.
- Cut the template pieces out and trace around them onto coloured card. Red for Santa’s body, white for the large semi circle and large rectangle. Black for the small rectangle and finally skin colour of your choice for the small semi circle.
- Cut out all your coloured pieces.
- Concertina fold Santa’s red hat and use your hole punch to make two finger holes at the bottom of his body.
- Snip all around the white semi circle to make Santa’s beard. Glue it below his concertina hat.
- Glue on Santa’s white hat trim and black belt.
- Add a red pom pom for Santa’s nose and a white pom pom to the top of his hat. If you want to you can use gold glitter tape to make a simple belt buckle.
- Finish off your Santa finger puppets by glueing on some wiggle eyes and drawing a happy smile.