- We’re delighted when you use any of the ideas we share on this blog.
- We are very happy for you to share our images on Pinterest or social media but please make sure that they link back to the original article.
- If you would like to share one of our posts on your own blog or site then you are welcome to use one picture but please link back to our original post and don’t share the whole article. It’s polite to share just a brief snippet of information so as to introduce the article to your readers, where they can then click through to Kids’ Craft Room for the full post.
- We totally understand that for your own personal use you might want to print out instructions for an activity rather than viewing it on your screen while doing it; computers, paint and toddlers are not an advisable combination…been there, done that…never again! However, please do not distribute printed materials without seeking written permission from the original author.
- For permission or any other enquiries please contact email@example.com.