If your kids are wild about forest animals, then they’re in for a treat with these fantastic 3D Effect Woodland Animal Colouring Pages.
We’ve got not just one, but eight FREE printable woodland animals for you to choose from and they are all too adorable to resist!
There are 8 different woodland animals and eight different woodland scenes to glue them in to. Kids can have so much fun mixing and matching the animals and backgrounds to create lots of unique pictures.
And that’s not all! To take their artwork to the next level, we’ve also included 6 leaf colouring sheets that add an extra layer of cuteness to your woodland art. Simply colour them in, cut them out and glue them around the edges of your woodland scene to create an enchanting 3D effect.
So join us and let your kids imaginations run wild in the enchanting world of woodland animals. It’s just a print away!
Which Forest Animal Colouring Sheets are Included?
Whatever your child’s favourite woodland animals, they’re sure to find something they love in this fun forest animal colouring pages set.
There are 8 different animals to choose from. Each one comes with its own woodland colouring sheet that you can colour in and stick the animal on to!
The 8 woodland animals included in this set are:
Each animal has something to stick onto it, like wings, legs or a tail. Kids can either stick these down completely or partially to give a fantastic 3D effect as they lift off the page.
There are also 8 mix and match woodland scene colouring pages to choose from and an additional 6 leaf colouring pages too.
The leaves look great coloured in and stuck around the woodland animal to make the pictures look even more 3D.
What are the Benefits of Colouring Pages For Kids?
Colouring can be loads of fun for kids but it’s not just about having a great time. It also has some fantastic benefits and gives kids incredible opportunities for skill-building and development! Here’s why colouring is so beneficial:
- Boosts Fine Motor Skills and Hand-Eye Coordination: By colouring, your little ones are strengthening their finger muscles and honing their hand-eye coordination, which are vital for tasks like handwriting.
- Provides Relaxation and Stress Relief: Just like grown-ups, kids can feel stressed. Colouring is a fantastic tool for kids to unwind, relax, and de-stress. It’s like a creative recharge!
- Fun for Everyone: Colouring knows no age limits! From tiny tots taking their first steps in mark-making to adults looking for a creative outlet, colouring can be enjoyed by everyone. It’s a wonderful activity to enjoy together.
- Teamwork and Cooperation: Colouring pages can be enjoyed collaboratively, which helps kids develop teamwork and cooperation skills. It’s a fantastic way for them to work together and create something beautiful.
- Concentration and Patience: Colouring pages give kids the chance to practice concentration and patience as they focus on colouring within the lines. The ability to be patient and stay focused are essential skills for many walks of life.
- Develops Scissor Skills: These 3D woodland animal colouring pages involve cutting out animal shapes which helps improve kid’s scissor skills as they assemble the pieces together.
How To Use 3D Woodland Animal Colouring Pages
Enter your email in the form at the bottom of this page, to get the colouring pages sent straight to your inbox.
These printable woodland animals are great fun to make and will add an extra element of enjoyment to your trip to a wood or forest.
They make a perfect accompaniment to your favourite woodland story or nursery rhyme and they’re super cute when used as an autumn craft too!
So, scroll down to get your free printable colouring pages and let’s craft these adorable woodland animals together!
Supplies You Need To Make Forest Animal Colouring Pages:
- Free Printable Colour and Paste Woodland Animal Colouring Sheets (Enter your email in the form at the bottom of this page to get them sent straight to your inbox.)
- Printer Paper
- Colouring Pens/Pencils etc.
How To Make Forest Animal Coloured Pictures
1 – Download and print the 8 free 3D Colouring Pages Woodland Animals.
2 – Colour in your chosen animal, background sheet and leaves.
3 – Carefully cut out the pieces.
4 – Glue the the pieces onto the background to create a gorgeous woodland picture.
I hope you have lots of fun making your own 3D woodland animal crafts. Have fun mixing and matching the animals to different forest scenes!
More Fun Autumn Crafts For Kids: