It’s Spring and Create Make Share is back for month 5 and the theme BLOOM. Scroll down to the bottom to link up all your gorgeous flower creations!
Last month’s #CreateMakeShare theme was Green and it’s been super looking at all your green themed arts and crafts. For my featured crafters I’ve picked out some wonderful Spring Nature Crafts For Kids. So shake off the Winter cabin fever and get the kids outside and interacting with Nature with these fun and easy ideas.
Featured – 5 Super Spring Nature Crafts For Kids
- The first Spring nature craft is this gorgeous Mr and Mrs Hairy growing craft from Non Toy Gifts. Kids will adore learning about Nature and watching their characters come to life…perhaps they’ll be able to try out some hairdressing skills too?
- Next in our Nature crafts line up is this fun set of Outdoor Activity Rocks from KC Edventures. They’ve got some great ideas for using these painted rocks to inspire outside play and learning every day.
- This idea for Paper Seeds comes from Fire Flies and Mud Pies. It’s a great way to introduce kids to planting, growing, recycling and gift giving all in one. A Nature craft at it’s best, so clever!
- Nature Weaving is a great way to get really hands on with the beauty, colours, smells and textures of Nature and Moss Wood Connections has a great post to get you started.
- Our Spring Flower Sensory Bottle is a super activity for making use of all those Spring weeds like dandelions that will start popping up in your garden. Children will love collecting things from outside to put in this sensory bottle and it makes a super way for tiny tots to interact with Nature safely too.
March’s #CreateMakeShare Theme Is BLOOM
Join In And Get Featured On #CreateMakeShare
Each month there’s a theme, you don’t have to follow it, but Anthea, Heather and I will use it to pick our favourite posts to feature on our blogs, across our social media, and on our Create Make Share Pinterest Board.
This month we want to see all your flower, blossom and bloom themed posts. It could be a gorgeous flower fabric you’ve used in a craft, a fairy garden the kids have made or a DIY face scrub that makes you feel “blooming” marvellous! You can interpret the theme anyway you like.
You can link to your blog post or to an Instagram URL. Remember to use #CreateMakeShare hashtag on Instagram posts so that we can find it. You can connect with us here on Instagram; Emma, Anthea and Heather.
If you Created and Made it, you can Share it.
It’s lovely to get ideas and inspiration from others so explore the links other people have shared and maybe leave a comment or two. This is all about SHARING and supporting.
Go, go, go…create, make, SHARE! (The linky will be open until the 14th April 2016)
Please link directly to the blog post/instagram photo.
Only link to posts and images that you have Created.
Comment on some of the other linked up Makes.
Use the hash tag #CreateMakeShare as you Share your post on Instagram.