Create Make Share is back for month 3 already and with Valentine’s Day around the corner this month’s theme just has to be LOVE. Scroll down to the bottom to link up all your love creations.
Create Make Share – Winter Featured Four
Fantastic Winter Activities For Kids
Last month’s theme was Winter and it’s been super looking through all of your Winter creativity. For my featured crafters I’ve picked out some fun activities that I know the kids will love!
- First up is this wonderful painting idea from Mama Smiles. Have your kids ever tried PAINTING WITH ICICLES before?
- Next up is an ICE PLAY CAVE from Zing Zing Tree. If your kids enjoy small world play they are going to adore letting their little figures explore and adventure in this Winter scene.
- If your kids like crafting they’re going to love this SNOWFLAKE LUMINARY from Mum In The Madhouse. It’s perfect for cosy nights snuggled on the sofa.
- Your budding artists will enjoy this SNOWMAN SCENE from In The Playroom. We haven’t had any real snow yet sadly so this is a fun alternative.
- From my Winter crafts archives I’m adding in our SENSORY SNOW GEL. It’s cold, wobbly and totally irresistible; a firm Winter favourite here and with readers.
Don’t forget to pop along to my co-hosts Zing Zing Tree and Growing Spaces to see who they’ve featured from last month too.
January’s #CreateMakeShare Theme Is LOVE
It could be a heart you’ve knitted, a heart picture the kids have painted or even a Valentine’s themed recipe…absolutely anything goes! We want to see it all!
So link up and let’s get inspiring each other. I can’t wait to see what you’ve all been up to and to feature you guys on here next month!
Go, go, go…create, make, SHARE! (The linky will be open until the 14th February 2016)
How To Join In With #CreateMakeShare
You can link to your blog post or to an Instagram URL. Remember to use #CreateMakeShare hashtag on Instagram posts so that we can find it. You can connect with us here on Instagram; Emma, Anthea and Heather.
If you Created and Made it, you can Share it.
Add any Art, Craft, DIY, Sewing or Recipe projects that you’ve made (old or new) the more the merrier!
It’s lovely to get ideas and inspiration from others so explore the links other people have shared and maybe leave a comment or two. This is all about SHARING and supporting.
I’ll be leaving a link to the current #CreateMake Share link up in my menu bar so it’s always easy for you to pop back and add or explore posts whenever you like.
Get Featured on #CreateMakeShare
Each month there’s a theme, you don’t have to follow it, but Anthea, Heather and I will use it to pick our favourite posts to feature.