Christmas just calls out for fun and tasty festive treats for the family doesn’t it? Making Christmas special doesn’t have to be expensive or time consuming though and these cute white chocolate snowmen lollies are a super easy and frugal way to treat the whole family and a fabulously fun activity for the kids to enjoy doing too.
Kids will love getting busy in the kitchen making their own cute chocolate snowman lolly and why not get them making a few extra ones as easy gifts for friends and family too?
Christmas is a great time to have fun with the kids in the kitchen isn’t it? They are sure to love making their own cute Snowman Lollipop, and how about trying our simple recipes for Christmas Tree Pizza, Festive Fairy Bread and Reindeer Cupcakes too?
Supplies To Make A White Chocolate Snowman Lolly
- 100 g White Chocolate
- Baking Parchment
- Lolly Sticks
- Decorations – for eyes and buttons such as chocolate chips, raisins, mini Smarties, silver balls etc.
- Optional: Icing Tubes – for nose and smile. Don’t worry if you haven’t got these, the snowmen still look cute without.
- Optional 25 g Milk Chocolate – for a hat or scarf.
How To Make Cute And Tasty Chocolate Snowmen Lollipops
- Melt the white chocolate by breaking it into pieces and putting them in a bowl. Put that bowl inside a larger bowl filled with hot water. Leave the chocolate for a few minutes to melt, stirring occasionally. (You might like to do this bit for young children.)
- Lay out the baking parchment and pop on a lolly stick.
- Children can spoon the melted chocolate onto the lolly stick in two circles to make a rough snowman shape.
- While the chocolate snowman is still soft add his eyes and buttons. (If you are using icing tubes to add a nose and smile it’s easier to let the chocolate snowman set first.)
- You can even melt some contrasting chocolate and make a hat or scarf too. We put the chocolate in a sandwich bag and snipped off the end to squeeze it through. You could also use a small spoon to spread the chocolate into the desired shape.
- Leave the snowmen to set for an hour and then gently peel off the greaseproof paper.
Ta dah! A super cute and tasty white chocolate snowman lolly, yum! Your children might like to wrap some up to give as gifts too!
Don’t forget to share this idea with your friends on Facebook and save it to Pinterest. To share on a desktop click on the social media icons in the images or on the left and to share on a mobile click the links at the start or end of the post.
More Winter Crafts You Might Like: