Summer is round the corner and it’s the perfect time of year to get the kids looking at and learning about flowers. To get you started I’ve got 5 super Easy Flower Crafts For Kids picked from all the entries in last months #BLOOM themed Create Make Share.
Easy Flower Crafts For Kids – Featured 5
- Gorgeous Felt Flowers look amazing in bunches and The Creative Pair shows you how you can even turn them into a photo holder too.
- These Twig and Cereal Flowers are so simple but so effective! I love the way Non Toy Gifts has combined the use of natural, traditional and edible craft materials. This flower craft is a great way to use up stale cereal and you can even up-cycle the box into a canvas too.
- Tweet Tweet! How adorable is this Bird Flower Craft? Zing Zing Tree shows you can easily turn dried flowers into a colourful character.
- These Real Flower Sun Catchers are one of our favourites and have a gorgeous vintage feel about them. I love that kids can use flowers like daisies and dandelions straight from the garden with no need to dry them first.
- Craft Pod shows us how to make beautiful Blossom Branches. These are super easy even for tiny hands and look stunning in a vase.
I’m sure you’ll agree these are super and easy flower crafts for kids, perfect for keeping little fingers busy over the Summer! Don’t forget to pop along to my co-hosts Zing Zing Tree and Growing Spaces to see who they’ve featured from last month too.
June’s #CreateMakeShare Theme Is #UPCYCLE
Join In And Get Featured On #CreateMakeShare
This month we want to see all your posts with a upcycled element. It could be some shorts you’ve made from old jeans, a cereal box craft you’ve done with the kids or a DIY you’ve created from recycled pallets! You can interpret the theme in any way you like. Simply add your blog post or Instagram URL to the linky below. (Remember to use #CreateMakeShare hashtag on Instagram)
At the end of the month each of us will pick our favourite posts to feature on our blogs, across our social media, and on our Create Make Share Pinterest Board.
If you Created and Made it, you can Share it.
It’s lovely to get ideas and inspiration from others so explore the links other people have shared and maybe leave a comment or two. This is all about SHARING and supporting.
Go, go, go…create, make, SHARE! (The linky will be open until the 30th June 2016)