These Emoji Bath Bombs will bring a smile to your kids’ faces and make every bath time fun!
In our tech filled worlds emojis are all the rage and there seems to be a cute one to express every emotion. Whether your kids have seen and enjoyed the new Emoji movie or not they’ll be sure to enjoy these fun homemade Emoji Bath Bombs.
Emoji Bath Bombs are super easy to make and are sure to bring a smile and a giggle to bath time.
Why not let the kids make some emoji bath bombs as homemade gifts for friends too?
These cute and fun homemade bath bombs cleverly use emoji cake decorations which means it’s super easy to use the simple bath bomb recipe to make all sorts of different designs with all your kids’ favourite characters! We think these DIY bath bombs make great homemade gifts don’t you? Check out our other gift ideas while you’re here too.
Supplies To Make Emoji Bath Bombs
(makes approx 12)
- 12 Count Mini Muffin Pan or Silicone Mould
- 1 Cup Baking Soda
- 1 Cup Citric Acid
- 1/2 Cup Coconut Oil
- 1/2 Cup Corn Starch
- 10-12 Drops Lemon Essential Oil
- 3-4 Drops Yellow Soap Colouring
- Wilton 12 Emoji Icing Decorations
How To Make Emoji Bath Bombs
1. First preheat the oven to 140°.
2. Add the coconut oil and lemon essential oil. This smells gorgeous!
3. To give your emoji bath bombs the vibrant yellow you’d expect add a few drops of yellow soap colouring and mix it all together really well. You’ll end up with a consistency that’s a bit like wet sand.
4. Transfer the mixture into the silicone moulds. Push it down and fill each mould to the top.
5. Place the silicone mould on a baking sheet and put it into the preheated oven. Turn the oven off straight away and leave door closed for 1 hour.
6. Remove your bath bombs from the oven and immediately press the emoji icing decorations into each individual bath bomb.
7. You’ll need to let the emoji bath bombs air dry for a further 8-12 hours then you can carefully pop your homemade bath bombs out of their moulds and store them in an airtight container.
Are your kids huge emoji fans? Do they have a favourite? We love the little poop!
More Fun Gift Ideas To Make With Kids: