This Baby Jesus Craft is adorable. An easy religious craft for kids.
Fill in your details and your pdf download link will be emailed to you direct. (You can subscribe to our newsletter at the same time if you want to.) Print the templates and follow the Baby Jesus Christmas Cards tutorial here or print the instructions below.
- Free Printable Template
- Light and Dark Yellow Cardstock
- Brown Cardstock
- White Cardstock
- Skin Coloured Paper
- Gold Glitter Glue
- Download and print the free baby Jesus craft template.
- Trace around the template onto coloured cardstock. (Or print it onto white cardstock and colour it in.) You should have a light yellow double star, a white and dark yellow rectangle, a brown manger and a skin coloured circle.
- Fold the double star to make your opening and shutting Christmas card base. Put the hinge at the top and then glue on the brown manger at the bottom.
- Cut your dark yellow rectangle into thin strips to make straw for baby Jesus to lie in.
- Glue the straw into the manger. We just put a little dab of glue onto the middle of each piece of straw rather than glueing the whole strip down. This lets you lift the ends of the straw up away from the star base to make the card more 3D.
- Glue baby Jesus' face onto the middle top of the white triangle. Then draw some lines across the white triangle diagonally to give the appearance of swaddling.
- Roll baby Jesus up and glue it in place.
- Glue baby Jesus onto his straw filled manger.
- Decorate the Star of Bethlehem with gold glitter glue. We added some to the edge of each star point.
- When the glue is dry open up your Baby Jesus Christmas card and write your message inside.