Paper Penguin Hats are so easy to make with the free template and super cute too!
Fill in your details and your pdf download link will be emailed to you direct. (You can subscribe to our newsletter at the same time if you want to.) Print the templates and follow the Penguin Hat craft tutorial here or print the instructions below.
- Free Printable Template
- Black Paper or Cardstock
- Orange Paper
- White Paper
- Black Sharpie Pen
- Download and print the FREE PENGUIN HAT CRAFT TEMPLATE.
- Cut out the penguin hat craft pieces and trace around them onto coloured card or paper. The Body, headband and wings are black. The Tummy and eyes are white and the the beak and feet are orange.
- Cut out all the coloured traced pieces.
- Glue the white tummy, white eyes and orange beak onto the penguin’s body.
- Colour the middle of the eyes black with a Sharpie.
- Glue the feet onto the back of the penguin’s body so they poke out at the bottom. Position them wide to each side so they don’t block your eyes when you are wearing the penguin hat.
- Staple the black headband rectangular section onto the sides of the penguin’s body to make a headband loop.
- Glue the penguin’s wings on. It’s fun to try these in different positions.
- Use a pen or pencil to curl the end of the wings around a little to give a more three dimension look.