These Polar Bear Cubs are so adorably cute and easy to make!
Fill in your details and your pdf download link will be emailed to you direct. (You can subscribe to our newsletter at the same time if you want to.) Print the templates and follow the Polar Bear Cub craft tutorial here or print the instructions below.
- Free Printable Polar Bear Cub Craft Template
- White Printer Card
- Black Marker Pen
- Split Pin
- Small Black Pom Pom
- Wiggle eyes
- Download your free Polar Bear Cub Craft Template and print it onto white cardstock.
- Cut out all the template pieces.
- Use your marker pen to draw pads onto the polar bear’s paws.
- Colour the middle of the ears in black and glue them onto the back of the smaller circle.
- Glue your small black pom pom onto the flat end of your split pin.
- Carefully (grown ups only) push the split pin nose through the middle of the small circle and through the top of the big circle to join the head and body together.
- Open the split pin at the back to hold it in place and allow the head to move.
- Glue on some wiggle eyes and draw on a smile.
- Glue your polar bear cub’s legs on or you could use split pins if you wanted them to move too.