These Printable Reindeer Antlers are so much fun and a great way to encourage imaginative play over the holidays. Who wouldn’t want to be Rudolf!
Simply print the pdf, and see how to make your antlers here.
We don’t want anyone to miss out on our crafts so you are very welcome to download the templates for FREE.
Print the instructions below:
- Printable Reindeer Antlers Template
- 2 Sheets Brown Card (Or white if you’re colouring your antlers yourself.)
- Stapler or Glue
- Craft Sticks
- sticky tape.
- Red Glitter
- Optional : Paint
- Print the antlers template. (If you are colouring them yourself use white card. If you are making them with ready coloured card them just print them onto ordinary paper and trace round them onto your coloured card.
- Next carefully cut out all the Reindeer Antler templates.
- If you are painting your antlers paint the pieces and let them dry. If you are using coloured card trace around the templates onto the card and cut them out.
- Staple or glue the reindeer antlers and ears to the front piece of the headband. We attached the antlers to the back of the band and the ears at an angle on the front.
- Next you need to make the headband long enough to fit round around the head by stapling one end of the back headband to one end of the front headband.
- Depending on the thickness of the card you’ve used, you may find that the reindeer antlers are a bit floppy. If they are a simple solution is to use sticky tape to add a craft stick to the back of each antler. This will help to keep them rigid and upright.
- Now all you need to do is make the reindeer antlers the right size to fit. Measure the reindeer antlers around your head and staple or glue the front and back of the headband together at the appropriate point to ensure a good fit. (Pop a bit of sticky tape over the staples if they feel a bit scratchy.)