SUNSHINE WAND and ANNIE DVD GIVEAWAY
We’ve got such a fun Sunshine Wand to brighten up your day. Don’t you just love it when the sun comes out? It makes everyone feel bright and cheerful doesn’t it! Here’s a jolly Sunshine Wand for the kiddies to enjoy making and playing with. It’s perfect for bringing a little sunshine inside on a gloomy day and when it’s sunny outside it’s just great for inspiring kids to for run, jump, sing and dance. It’s gorgeous flowing ribbons will get them itching to move!
“The sun’ll come out tomorrow…” Did you see the new Annie film at the cinema? Sadly we missed it but Annie is out now on Digital HD and Blu-ray & DVD Monday and we are so looking forward to seeing it. We’ll have our Sunshine Wands at the ready to sing along!
We have 3 new Annie DVD’s to giveaway too, scroll on down to fill in the form to be in with a chance of winning.
Supplies To Make A Sunshine Wand
(This post contains US and UK affiliate links.)
How To Make A SunShine Wand
- Cut little triangles out all around the edge of your plate to make the sun’s rays. I think it’s a lovely activity for children to try to do themselves and it doesn’t matter if the triangles end up different shapes and sizes. If you’re wanting a very uniform look then you could always draw lines for the child to follow along with their scissors. We used some children’s zigzag scissors which gave a nice looking wavy edge.
- Paint your plate a bright sunny colour. We chose yellow but your little one might like orange or maybe pinks like a sunset?
- Once the paint has dried children can have fun making their sunny face. We used a sharpie to draw on eyes and a big smile and then glued on sequins around the edge. We adore these sequins from Baker Ross because they’re much bigger than standard sequins so they’re easier for little fingers to manage and they come in a heat selection of bright colours too.
- Now you need a handle for your wand so use sticky tape to attach your stick to the back of the paper plate. We used a plastic coated bamboo cane we had floating about in the garden but any robust stick would do or even a wooden spoon.
- Lastly tie the ribbons onto your stick to make wonderful bright tails to swirl around. We had a great visit to our local Scrap Store last week and got a whole bag of ribbons for vitally no cost. Perhaps you have one near you?
Now children can have fun using their sunshine wand to spread a little magical happy sunshine around everyone.
More Weather Crafts You Might Like:
Now Some More Sunny Feel-Good Fun With Our Annie DVD Giveaway! (UK only)
Bring a little sunshine into your day with an Annie DVD, it’s such a feel-good story! We are really looking forward to a family movie night and sing along. To be in with a chance of winning your own copy of the new Annie DVD simply fill in the Rafflecopter form below. We have 3 DVD’s to giveaway.
We received an Annie DVD for the purpose of this giveaway. We were also sent the sequins free of charge from Baker Ross. All opinions are our own.