These Elf finger Puppets are so fun to make and play with.
Fill in your details and your pdf download link will be emailed to you direct. (You can subscribe to our newsletter at the same time if you want to.) Print the templates and follow the Elf Finger Puppet craft tutorial here or print the instructions card below.
- Free Printable Template
- Cardstock - Red, Green, White
- Skin Tone Cardstock
- Wiggle Eyes
- Pom Poms- Red, White
- Hole Puncher
- Marker Pen
- Print the free printable template and cut out the pieces.
- Either Colour the pieces in or trace around them onto coloured card. Green for the body and hat, brown for the elf's face and ears, red for the thin rectangles and white for the large rectangle.
- Cut the coloured shapes out and concertina fold the elf's hat.
- Glue on the red stripes at the bottom of the elf's body and cut two finger holes with your craft punch.
- Glue the elf's ears and face below the hat.
- Glue a white pom pom onto the top of his hat
- Finish off your Christmas Elf Finger Puppet craft by glueing on some wiggle eyes, a red pom pom nose and drawing a cheeky elf smile!