These Elf Hats are so cute and easy to make.
Fill in your details and your pdf download link will be emailed to you direct. (You can subscribe to our newsletter at the same time if you want to.) Print the templates and follow the Elf Hat craft tutorial here or print the instructions below.
- Free Elf Hat Pattern
- Red, Green and White Craft Paper or Thin Card
- White Pom Pom
- Marker Pen
- Download and print your free Christmas elf hat template.
- Cut out the template pieces.
- Colour the pieces or trace around them onto coloured craft paper or thin card. Make 2 green bands, 2 skin coloured ears, 4 green triangles, 4 red triangles, 2 white zig zags.
- Staple the two green strips together to make a hat band.
- Glue the red and green triangles around the inside of the elf hat band. Alternate the colours.
- Fold the ear stem and use your marker pen to draw some detail on the ear.
- Glue the ear stem inside the elf hat at either side.
- Glue the white zig zags to the front and back of the hat.
- One at a time, glue the triangle points together at the top of the elf hat.
- When the glue at the top of your hat has dried and is secure, add the white pom pom on top.