Polar Bear Puppets are so fun to make and play with!
Fill in your details and your pdf download link will be emailed to you direct. (You can subscribe to our newsletter at the same time if you want to.) Print the templates and follow the Polar Bear Puppet Craft tutorial here or print the instructions below.
- Free Polar Bear Puppet Printable Pattern
- White Printer Card
- Wiggle Eyes
- Black Pom Pom
- Jumbo Straw
- Black Marker Pen
- Print the free Polar Bear Puppet Printable Template.
- Cut out all the puppet pieces.
- Take the long body piece and fold it along the dotted lines. Glue it together to make a flat bottomed arch. This will be your polar bear puppet’s body.
- Accordion fold the four polar bear legs and use a marker pen to add detail to the paws.
- Glue the four legs onto the bottom of the body. Make sure the paws are all facing the same way.
- Glue the tail onto the back of the polar bear.
- Make some ears from the two small circles. Colour in the middle of them and glue them onto the back of the big circle.
- You can either draw on your polar bear’s face or use wiggle eyes and a small black pom pom nose like we did.
- Glue the lower half of the polar bear’s head onto the body at the front.
- Sticky tape your jumbo straw (or similar) onto the bottom of the polar bear's body so that it sticks out at the back.