Baaaaa…..These cute Clothespin Sheep Place-Card Holders are great for an Easter or Spring party table. I think they’re so cute, I can see myself using them all year round as little memo holders too.
How To Make Clothespin Sheep Place-Card Holders
Supplies To Make Cute Clothespin Sheep
(This post contains affiliate links.)
- 2 clothespins for each sheep.
- Black felt pen.
- White and black card
- Glue (I used UHU)
- Hole Punch
How To Make Cute Clothespin Sheep Place Holders/Memo Holders
- The finger squeeze mechanism of the clothespins become the sheep’s legs. Colour the bottom half of the front of them with black pen.
- Draw and cut out a fluffy cloud shape from the white card for the sheep’s body and glue it on to the front of the clothespins leaving the black part poking out for legs. Before the glue dries, make sure it stands up and adjust the leg position if needed.
- Draw the head shape onto black card, cut it out and glue into position on the white body.
- Use the hole punch to cut out 3 little circles of white card.
- Use two of them for eyes and put a black dot of pen in them and glue them into place.
- Use the third white circle for a nose. Carefully cut a slither off two sides to leave a trianglular shape and draw on the nostrils and glue into place.
Baaaa, baaaaa……have fun experimenting with different sizes and expressions for your clothespin sheep.
More Easter Crafts You Might Like: