This is a simple and cute nativity craft for preschoolers and Sunday school.
Fill in your details and your pdf download link will be emailed to you direct. (You can subscribe to our newsletter at the same time if you want to.) Print the templates and follow the Nativity Christmas Cards tutorial here or print the instructions below.
- Free Printable Nativity Craft Template.
- Coloured Cardstock
- Gold Glitter (Optional)
- Marker Pen
- Download and print the free nativity craft template.
- Trace around the stable template pieces onto coloured card and then cut them out. We used Brown for the stable walls, yellow for the star and pink for the background. Of course you could choose any colours you like.
- Fold the background piece in half to make a card that hinges open and shut at the top.
- Glue on the stable walls and add the Star of Bethlehem on the top.
- To make Mary and Joseph cut out two figure shapes in different colours. Cut out two skin coloured circles and draw on faces then glue them on to the bodies.
- To make baby Jesus, cut out the manger, a yellow rectangle and the baby.
- Cut the yellow rectangle into thin strips to make straw for the manger.
- Draw a face onto baby Jesus or cut a skin coloured circle and draw it onto that.
- Glue the manger, straw and baby Jesus in between Mary and Joseph.
- Finish the nativity craft by drawing some swaddling on Jesus and glueing some gold glitter onto the Star of Bethlehem.
- On one of our nativity crafts we added a brown paper beard to Joseph too.