It’s Spring and Create Make Share is back for month 5 and the theme BLOOM. Scroll down to the bottom to link up all your gorgeous flower creations!
Last month’s #CreateMakeShare theme was Green and it’s been super looking at all your green themed arts and crafts. For my featured crafters I’ve picked out some wonderful Spring Nature Crafts For Kids. So shake off the Winter cabin fever and get the kids outside and interacting with Nature with these fun and easy ideas.
Featured – 5 Super Spring Nature Crafts For Kids
- The first Spring nature craft is this gorgeous Mr and Mrs Hairy growing craft from Non Toy Gifts. Kids will adore learning about Nature and watching their characters come to life…perhaps they’ll be able to try out some hairdressing skills too?
- Next in our Nature crafts line up is this fun set of Outdoor Activity Rocks from KC Edventures. They’ve got some great ideas for using these painted rocks to inspire outside play and learning every day.
- This idea for Paper Seeds comes from Fire Flies and Mud Pies. It’s a great way to introduce kids to planting, growing, recycling and gift giving all in one. A Nature craft at it’s best, so clever!
- Nature Weaving is a great way to get really hands on with the beauty, colours, smells and textures of Nature and Moss Wood Connections has a great post to get you started.
- Our Spring Flower Sensory Bottle is a super activity for making use of all those Spring weeds like dandelions that will start popping up in your garden. Children will love collecting things from outside to put in this sensory bottle and it makes a super way for tiny tots to interact with Nature safely too.
I’m sure you’ll agree these are 5 super Spring nature crafts for kids! Don’t forget to pop along to my co-hosts Zing Zing Tree and Growing Spaces to see who they’ve featured from last month too.
More Fun Spring Crafts For Kids: