I think these Easter Bunny Napkin Rings are so adorably cute! Made from cardboard tubes they’re a really easy and quick recycled Easter craft. Don’t they make delightful homemade table decorations to brighten up any Easter table beautifully.
We’ve got lots more fun Easter crafts for kids that you can see here too.
How To Make Easter Bunny Napkin Rings
(This post contains affiliate links.)
Supplies For Easter Bunny Napkin Rings:
- Cardboard tubes. (Kitchen towel middles or toilet roll middles.)
- Acrylic paint and brushes
- Felt tip pens
How To Create The Napkin Rings For Easter
- Cut the tubes into 5 cm lengths.
- To cut the ears first squash your tube flattish on one side, not enough to cause a crease but enough to enable you to get your scissors around it. You need to cut 2 tiny nicks where the tops of the ears will be, to allow you to insert the scissors.
- Un-flatten the tubes and insert the lower scissor blade into the nick and cut down in ‘V’ shapes to form the 2 ears.
- Pull the ears to stand upright.
- Paint the Easter Bunny Napkin Rings in your chosen colours.
- When dry draw in the facial features with felt tip pens.
Boing, boing……have fun experimenting with different sized ears, colours and facial expressions.
We hope you love them as much as we do.