Christmas just isn’t Christmas without lots of gorgeous Rudolf Reindeer fun is it? Here I’ve put together all our favourites.
- Reindeer Crafts
- Reindeer Play Activities
- Reindeer Snacks
- Reindeer Gifts
More than 25 fantastic reindeer ideas all together in one place. Enough to keep us all busy and singing “Rudolf the Red Nosed Reindeer” all season long. Have fun!
(Click on each text link to take you to the full tutorial.)
Fantastic Fun Reindeer Crafts
Whether you are looking for reindeer ornaments to hang on the Christmas tree or window or reindeer t-shirts to wear, there’s plenty of reindeer crafts here to keep you and your little one happy over lots of crafting sessions.
1) Pinecone Reindeer Ornaments from Kids Craft Room
2) Popsicle Stick Reindeer from Fantastic Fun and Learning
3) Handprint Reindeer from The imagination Tree
4) TP Roll Reindeer Ornaments from Crafts on Sea
Reindeer Activities For Fun And Play!
There’s reindeer antlers to wear, songs to sing and reindeer puppets and play dough to play with. Lots of reindeer fun to spark hours of imaginative play!
11) Printable Reindeer Antlers from Kids Craft Room
12) Chocolate Play Dough Reindeer Play from Kids Craft Room
13) Reindeer Sock Puppet (No-Sew) from Kids Craft Room
14) Reindeer Song from Kids Craft Room
Yep, you heard it right, reindeer snacks that are super easy for the kids to make and there’s even a snack to make for Rudolf himself when he visits on the big day!
17) Chocolate Reindeer Lollipops from Kids Craft Room
18) MarshMallow Reindeer Pops from This Mama Loves
19) Reindeer Cupcakes from Kids Craft Room
20) Animal Safe Reindeer Food from Mum in the Madhouse
Reindeer Gifts To Make For Others
Here are some reindeer themed goodies to make for your loved ones. I just love those cute Rein-beers don’t you?
Looking for more Christmas ideas for kids? Check out all our favourite Christmas crafts here.
Don’t forget to share this idea with your friends on Facebook and save it to Pinterest. To share on a desktop click on the social media icons in the images or on the left and to share on a mobile click the links at the start or end of the post.
You Might Also Like: